Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Four to go

Last evening I got another shirt quilted so I now have four left to quilt.
I checked my nephew's website to make sure I was up to date on the upcoming shows and I noticed another one has been added for this Friday! Yikes! It is going to be nearer to where the lady lives that I need to pass off the Harley quilt to than where I live. So now I have this big idea of getting the quilt done so I can take it to the show on Friday. Everything else except watering the plants and emptying the traps will have to fall by the wayside in order for this to happen. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Vicki W said...

You can do it!!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I bet you can finish it especially if you finish the binding by machine.

Pauline Michaud said...

Good luck, Patty. Hope you get 'er done!

Cherie Moore said...

Sew, Patty, sew!!