Friday, May 26, 2023

Ready for a three day weekend

Last evening I finished that black t-shirt
and I almost have this one done. After I finish this one I have eight more to quilt.
I saw this pregnant doe in the backyard this morning. Many doe like to have their fawn in the woods behind my house. I think she is getting ready to drop hers.
I got a bit more stitched on the La-D-Da piece. I need to start walking more so instead of stitching before work I need to walk which means my progress will slow down. Here is where I was yesterday and where I am now.
I have a friend that is coming over on Saturday to sew. We are going to put together a t-shirt quilt top. The shirts are her significant other's shirts he has collected from his gun club from shooting events. The rest of the weekend I plan on working on the Harley quilt and getting some weeding done. Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Cross stitch can be done on rainy or windy days or after dark when walking isn't an option. We have to take advantage of the nice weather right now. I want to sew this morning but I'm going out to mow the front yard. I hope you have great weather this weekend like ours is predicted to be, not too hot and lots of sunshine.

Ann said...

I’m trying to get some larger quilts finished before it gets too hot here. I may be too late; it’s hitting the 90s.
What fun to watch the deer in your yard although I hope they don’t eat too many of your plants.

Vicki W said...

I'm catching up on the week of blog reading. You got a lot done on the Harley quilt last week! MIght it be done by now? I also loved your Tina Turner story!