Thursday, June 1, 2023

Three to go!

Last evening I got one more shirt quilted. It had a lot of detail so it took me an hour and a half to get it quilted. Thanks for all the encouragement!
I found my black Kona that I will use for the binding. I got it pressed this morning so I will cut it when I get home from work. I will be off tomorrow to head to a show to work my nephew's merch booth. You will have to wait until Monday to find out if I got the quilt done.
I haven't posted the La-D-Da piece for a couple days. I found out two days ago I made a mistake on the E when I was stitching the F. The E is one row too tall. Well, I wasn't going to tear out the E and F because then the top border would also have to be removed. Forget that! I just made all the letters in the first row one row taller and I can't even tell. Here is where I was a couple days ago and where I am now
It is going to be a busy weekend. We have a show Friday night and another one on Saturday. The show on Saturday is only 15 miles away so that is not too bad. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Vicki W said...

Mistake? What mistake?