Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Harley quilt, deer, and a success

I focused last night and got the two white shirts quilted. I am now 22% done with the quilting.
I glanced out the window and saw deer in the backyard. It ended up there were seven looking for something to eat. Most were just juveniles that has been born last spring, but the oldest doe was ruling the roust and I could tell she was pregnant. She is number 6 in the picture.
Remember when I had made this cover and the owner's dog tore it up?
My brother sent me a picture yesterday of the dog surrendering to the new cover that I made out of heavy coated vinyl. I call that a success!

3 comments:

Pauline Michaud said...

You are making really good progress on the t-shirt quilt. It looks very nice. Love how the dog has "surrendered".... he doesn't look too unhappy! Making slow progress on the goat quilt - mainly due to my friend's availability. Baby was born about 10 days ago, so she is now a new grandma and wants to spend as much time as possible with new baby! We just need to add last borders and get back ready and we will be good to go.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

The Harley quilt looks huge to drag around under the needle. Good progress so far.
The dog looks pretty comfy. I wonder if the vinyl coated fabric stays nice and warm in the sun. That looks like a heat treatment bed.

Vicki W said...

Oh my gosh, the dog photos is hilarious! You won!