Thursday, March 3, 2022

A little progress is better than none!

Yesterday was a rough day, but I will get to that in a minute. I did get one t-shirt quilted
so now I am 24% done with the quilting.
Yesterday my BP was very high. The new prescription I got was from a different manufacturer than what I had before and it wasn't working. Getting my one prescription straightened out has been a comedy of errors over the last week and a half by so many people. I am feeling much better today and the correct BP med from the correct manufacturer is on it's way to me. I will believe it when I see it.

4 comments:

Pauline Michaud said...

Hi Patty. Sorry to hear about the challenges you're having with getting the right medications. Taking care of these things can take up so much time and effort. I feel your pain. Here's hoping that those meds are on their way! T-shirt quilt is coming along well. I can't wait to see it all finished.

barbara woods said...

Hope it's settling down today, hugs

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I'm a day late reading this post. I worry every time I get a prescription with a different manufacturer. So far I haven't had a problem. Knock on wood.....

Vicki W said...

My Mom had a very similar problem with one of her glaucoma meds. She got a refill and suddenly her eyes were red rimmed and burning all the time. It was a different manufacturer using a different preservative. I'm glad you got your straight!