Tuesday, March 22, 2022

George Eisenbrey sampler

I found the book where I got the chart for this sampler. As I stitched this I found that the chart floss key was incomplete. There were two symbols used on the chart that were not on the floss key so I just winged it! Since I had a colored picture of the sampler I just matched up with what I thought was close. George's mistakes were charted and stitching those kind of threw me off. Here is where I was last Tuesday and where I am today. Yes, I am almost done.
Here is the book that this sampler was shown in. The book was printed in 1992.
As I was glancing thru the book again, there are a lot of pretty samplers in this book. I might have to stitch another one out of it. Here is the state of my daffodils. Looks like I will get some flowers soon!

2 comments:

Kathy S. said...

Your sampler is coming together quickly. Your flowerbeds look nice and clean for being this time of year. It won't be long until you're digging in the dirt.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

You have a lot of Daffodils there. I think my bulbs were dug out when I had the landscaping crew here last year.