Monday, March 21, 2022

Harley quilt progress

I am now 85% done with quilting the Harley quilt. I outlined the shirts I have left to quilt.
I made a pizza and a loaf of banana bread on Saturday. Sunday I made a big crockpot of chili for meals for this week.
While I was eating leftover pizza on Sunday for lunch I felt something hard in my mouth. What the heck? It ended up being one of my gold crowns came off. I am just glad I didn't chomp down and break a tooth on it and that I didn't swallow it! It doesn't hurt because I think that is the tooth I had a root canal on a few years back. I left a voice message at my dentist's office so I just hope they can fit me in this week.
This morning I was gifted this plant. The fellow's last day is Wednesday and he doesn't want to take it with him. He is moving to TN to be closer to family. Since I had rehabbed the plants in the office, he knows I will be a good steward. It desperately needs repotted so one more thing to do on the list!
I didn't get any yardwork done. It rained all day Saturday and finally quit Sunday morning. It was too wet to play in the dirt so things are going to have to dry out a bit.

3 comments:

Linda Garcia said...

Darn, it was too wet to be outside, so you HAD to be inside. LOL! I love it when the weather makes perfect sewing days.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

With all of the blocks being by an edge the rest of the quilting should be a breeze.
It is still wet here from Saturday's rain and now more rain tomorrow and Wed. We need it so I'm not complaining.

Kathy S. said...

You're making great progress on the Harley quilt. The plant is gorgeous!

Bummer on the tooth. We are headed to the denti$t today...