Friday, March 18, 2022

So glad it is Friday

I had a list of things to get done when I got home so no sewing happened. I did walk around the yard and saw that many of my Lenten Roses have started blooming! I also saw that I need to get out there and clean the leaves out of them! LOL!! So here are pictures of some of the blooms
My plans for the weekend are to work on the Harley quilt, clean up around the house a bit, and spend some time outside since it is forecasted to be nice except for possible rain on Saturday. Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

swooze said...

Enjoy your weekend!

Vicki W said...

I'm planning to do some yard work this weekend too. Fortunately one of my visiting friends likes to help me with such chores! I also hope to get some sewing in too. Hope you have a great weekend!

Cherie Moore said...

Hope you have a great weekend!