Friday, March 25, 2022

Happy Friday - a finish, a start

Oh, it has been a long week. Eight more hours and then home! I finished the George Eisenbrey sampler. It is a small piece - 6 1/8" wide X 6 5/8" high. I have a hair appointment next week so on my way home I will stop at the Goodwill and see if I can find some more frames to cut down for all these pieces I have been stitching lately.
I got started on this small piece from Modern Folk Embroidery. Jacob designed this as a freebie to honor Ukraine. It says Peace.
I haven't touched it since I started it at the beginning of March, but my plan is to stick with it until it is done. Here is where I am at right now
My goal this weekend is to finish the Harley quilt. The weather is going to be cold, some rain, and possible snow on Saturday; not good for working in the yard! LOL! Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Cherie in St Louis said...

Oh my, the weekend is a bust for spring weather....we have an igloo on our Sunday night forecast, lol.

Pauline Michaud said...

Can't wait to see the t-shirt quilt, and I can't get over how quickly you finish the crossstitch projects. Was first week back at work in office this week. It's been an exhausting week, but I managed to finish the goat quilt project with my friend, hemmed 6 pairs of pants for my husband and I, and actually knit a dishcloth over lunch breaks this week. My friend has already picked her next project for us to work on, so she's been enjoying doing this together which is great. I'm going to try to start my next project over the weekend. Hope you have a nice, productive weekend.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I think a large part of the US has cold rainy or snowy weather. Perfect for spending time in the studio.

Vicki W said...

The sampler is lovely! I hope you were able to get your crown fixed. Chris lost a crown last month when eating some peanut brittle. That was followed by an abscessed tooth so he's probably getting an implant soon. $$$
I hope you are able to get the Harley quilt done this weekend. As soon as I'm off the computer I'm going to be sewing on the wedding quilt. Our guests are away for the weekend so it feels kind of lonely around here!