Monday, February 28, 2022

Busy weekend

I made some progress on the Harley quilt. It is now 17% quilted.
The weekend was busy with laundry, dishes, cooking, cleaning, repotting plants, grocery shopping, stitching on my sampler, and a visit from my nephew to pick up the pants I had fixed for him. We had a nice visit and I was excited to hear about some projects he is working on.  He is the one that is a musician so it takes a lot of hustle to keep the money coming in.  I made a pizza on Saturday. What was funny is my sister texted me and said she was making pizza too using the recipe I had given her!
The sun was out Saturday and Sunday although it was still just above freezing. That was enough to thaw things out. My big white pine in the backyard was covered with ice and the limbs were down on the ground. By Sunday they had returned to their normal position.
I found these at the grocery store. So good!

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Your pizza looks SO good! I haven't seen those M&Ms yet. Are they chocolate + key lime pie flavor?