Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Almost halfway

The white shirt got quilted last night so I am now at 43% done with the quilting.
I got an appointment to see the eye doctor about my glasses and contacts. It is a struggle to read with these glasses, but that is my fault because I forgot to tell the doctor to dial back the power so I could see my immediate surrounding easily. I don't need to be able to read a sign a half mile away! LOL! I will get closer to that sign eventually to read it! I tried the contacts this morning and they were worse to read with than my glasses; I couldn't read the computer at all. I know the professionals at the vision center will get things sorted out. I walked around the yard after work and noticed that the Lenten Roses are budding. The flowers always come very early and usually last several months.
The other day that group of deer were back and one of the young ones was crazy. It was just running back and forth across the yard, then down the hill and back up. It was fun to watch him run. With all the rain were had,  the ground was soft and the herd left tracks everywhere.

3 comments:

Cherie in St Louis said...

Wow, look at all those deer divots! I bet it was entertaining watching the young one frolic.

Robbie said...

Love that quilt!!! We too have deer that run through our yard and set our Nest off at night. We love watching the video's in the morning!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I wonder if the Lenten Rose plants you sent me will bloom this year. I looked at them a few days ago but there was still a lot of snow in that area on the north side of the house.