Monday, March 28, 2022

Finally figured it out

I have been trying to figure out why I am so tired all the time and can fall asleep even though I had a good night's sleep. The blood pressure med take - I have had pills from three different manufacturers. The one where I have no issues with, the refill is suppose to be here somewhere between March 29 and April 1. I have no idea why it is taking so long to get here. The pills I have now don't control my BP very well and make me sleepy/tired/lazy. Therefore, it is easy for me to procrastinate which resulted in me not getting the Harley quilt done. I did make progress some progress. I only have about half of this black shirt to finish and the white shirt at the corner thenn it is quilted.
I did make a pizza Saturday and a loaf of banana bread Sunday.
I did stitch on this small piece on Saturday. The design called for two rows of yellow and two rows of blue for the border, but I didn't have enough blue floss - or at least I thought I didn't - to stitch two rows. Last night when I went to brush my teeth I found two strands of blue floss stuck to a towel. The floss must have been on a shirt and when I rubbed up against the towel it got stuck to the towel. I found one other piece of floss with 4 strands so I now have enough to stitch that second blue border. I messed up the curl on the upper left, so if I have enough floss I will fix that too.
It snowed here all day Saturday so Sunday when I got up it looked like this.
We had light flurries on and off Sunday, but no accumulation. I wish I could take a good picture of the snow coming down here now. Two inches has already fallen and it is not slowing down. With this big window at my cubical, I feel like I am in a snow globe! There was no snow on those stacks of lumber when I got to work this morning. Wednesday the high is forecasted to be 70. Right now it is 19 degrees.

3 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Some blood pressure medicines definitely make you tired. The one I take to slow my hear rate does that and I am now finally back on the very lowest dose and have some energy. I hope your delivery gets there soon.

We didn't have any sticking snow. and that is fine with me.

Linda Garcia said...

Maybe you could have your doctor write a letter to your insurance company so that you don't have issues with getting the correct medication since other manufacturers don't work for you. Hopefully the correct medication will come sooner rather than later.
I take my BP medication at bedtime because it makes me tired too. By the time I wake up, the side effects have decreased enough for me to be functional.

Pauline Michaud said...

My parents in Eastern Canada, friend in Ontario and us here in Western Canada are all getting snow these days. Can't wait for spring to arrive. The good news is that Snoopy and Woodstock are enjoying the season on your window ledge! It's pretty but I can't wait for some green grass. Hope your meds get here and you feel more energetic soon.