Friday, October 1, 2021

There was enough!

Ok, now I can move forward. There were enough scraps, sleeves, and leftover bits I could get the border made. Yeah! I have still four seams to sew, but here is the border. I will cut it in half lengthwise to make a top and bottom border. You can also see what I had left.
I am so glad it is Friday, but the weekend is going to go by fast. I have to breakdown and do errands which will suck up a lot of time. I have put off things as long as I could so now I just have to get them done. Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Pauline Michaud said...

I admire your creativity. You have a neat way of making use of what you have! I hope you have a great, productive weekend.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I'm glad it worked out. Now it should go together fast.

Ann said...

Clever and resourceful. I like using everything up, too.

Kaja said...

Not much left at all! I like that you can still see the curves, a subtle reminder that this is made from clothing.