Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Borders done!

The borders were made long enough and have been sewn on both sides of the top. I have marked the seams left to sew.
I finished stitching the pastel deer pillow cover.
This is the cross stitch piece I am working on now. Here is where I was on September 30 and where I am now.
This design is called Birds of a Feather and the chart was gifted to me by one of my blog readers. I am using 28 count natural linen, Leo & Roxy floss for the birds and DMC for everything else.

4 comments:

Ann said...

The t0shirt quilt is coming along well. I'm so amazed at all the cross stitch you do. Oh, my eyes and fingers!

Vicki W said...

I know you will be so happy when this quilt is done. It's certainly had some challenges!

swooze said...

Love your stitching. That new chart will go fast!

Kaja said...

Now that they are complete I really love how those borders work.