Monday, October 25, 2021

Almost quilted

I am now 83% done with quilting the red t-shirt quilt. I have circled the areas that still need quilted in gold. My goal was to have this done by the end of the month and I think I will meet that goal.
The vinyl arrived for the backup cover I need to make so I think I will work on that once the red t-shirt quilt is done. I did some shopping for the next t-shirt quilt. I guess I will call that the shooting t-shirt quilt since that is the theme of the shirts. I got a king sized batt on sale and bought another bolt of interfacing just to keep my stash well supplied. I have two bolts on hand, but this king sized quilt is going to take a lot of interfacing.

3 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

As fast as you quilt you should have no problem finishing that quilt by the end of the month.

Robbie said...

Wow! I just enlarged to see the quilting! Of which there is a lot!!! Nicely done!!!! I love this for a T-shirt quilt!!!

Ann said...

You have been very quick - as usual. And your recipient will enjoy all the meaning in their shirts along with your talented arrangement.