Wednesday, June 30, 2021

More progress on the flannel top

While I watched the TDF that I taped, I got the last of the blocks sewn into rows. Tonight I will start sewing the rows together into pairs.
When I got home from work I took a tour of the yard and found two zinnas had bloomed
I was going to have to water until this rolled in.  The blue circle is the area I live.  The sky picture was at the end of the storm.  There was some loud thunder and lighting!
It didn't last long, but it was enough to give everything a good drink. Then it rained this morning as I was getting ready to leave for work and take out the trash bin. I shouldn't have to water tonight - yeah!

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Your zinnias are a little ahead of mine. I have tiny buds. This last week and a half with rain now and then has been so nice after the dry spell. I hope it continues.