Thursday, June 10, 2021

Tote bags done

I got all the tote bags that were cut out sewn and pressed last night. Here is the stack of 14 that are done!
I have enough webbing for the handles for 28 more bags and then that will be it. I am not going to spend the money to buy more webbing. I guess I could make handles from the same fabric as the tote bag is make out of, but that will take more time. It all depends on how busy I am as to whether I go down that road. I am taking tomorrow off so we will catch up on Monday. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

It doesn't take long to make handles if you really want to do more bags. I cut the strips 4" wide and fold in half, press then fold the cut edges in to the fold and press. 1" finished and 4 layers thick so they are nice and sturdy. Boring for sure but not hard.

Ann said...

Webbing is great but I make them like Wanda from the same fabric. Have a good weekend.