Thursday, June 24, 2021

Flannel-palozza!

I did get the other half of the flannel washed last night. For two straight hours I pressed and cut flannel. I now only have three more pieces to press and cut. Here are the strips that were last night's production.
I did get a few more blocks sewn together - they need pressed - and have more laid out for stitching.
I saw my first marigold flower! I can't believe how few plants that came up from all the seed I planted. Maybe I planted them too early and they got killed with the cold we had in May.

2 comments:

Kaja said...

Marigolds spread like weeds here, so maybe your few plants will lead to more, given a year or so.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I was thinking the same thing about my seeds. It seems like very few plants for all of the seeds there were.