I only was able to have enough time to layout the filler pieces for the upper right section of the t-shirt quilt.
I spent the majority of my evening mowing and trimming. I got the front all done and the trimming done all the way around the house. Before I mow in the back I needed to rake up sticks. There were about a million of them! My neighbor's trees are so kind to send so many into my yard. LOL!!! I raked for 45 minutes and have about another half hour of raking before I can mow the one side and back. The weather is forecasted to be rainy and snow for Wednesday - about 2" - so I was glad to at least get mowed what I could. I spread fertilizer/weed killer the other day, so the moisture will help get it working.
I found a few minutes to get started on another sampler. This is another one that I do not have a chart for. I just saw it when I was searching for Irish samplers. If I am going to spend the time stitching, I want to stitch unique pieces. I have a few other pieces that I am charting out as I find bits and pieces to round out the designs. For this one, I charted out the border so I could get an idea of the number of stitches and I can use the center area of the chart to roughly layout the lettering to make sure it fits before I stitch. This is more than I did for the zebra sampler which I did not chart out anything. I am using cashel linen 28 count, but I don't remember the color. This is my first time using this linen and I am not sure if I like it or not yet. I usually stitch on Irish linen.