Wednesday, April 7, 2021

3 down, 3 to go and some cross stitching

I was tired when I got home from work and since it was so beautiful outside I decided to sit in the garage and do a little cross stitching on my zebra sampler while I enjoyed the weather. Here is what the sampler looks like now
After sitting a while, I finally managed to muster up enough energy to dig out the next ornamental grass. Here is the one that was next
That clump yielded 6 plants
They are planted. That makes 15 plants so far along the fence. I think I should have planted them close together because I am almost to the end of the fence.  No, I am not moving them!  LOL!!
So now I am halfway done so have three more to dig up. I have found that the hardest part is cutting them into chunks even when using the chainsaw.  The root ball is not easy to get thru!
The one tulip bloomed yesterday! I forgot to look to see if it was still there this morning or if the deer found it.
The weather has been cooperative so I have been able to keep on schedule removing one clump of ornamental grass a day. Rain is in the forecast for tomorrow (Thursday) so we will see ...

1 comment:

swooze said...

Might have to give the rest away on Freecycle or Nextdoor!