Thursday, April 1, 2021

March accomplishments, cookies, candy buckets, and Mother Nature is being mean!

What I got done in March Finished - the music quilt
Dog quilt
Christmas stocking
pillowcase
Lots of vinyl project bags
and finished the floor in the laundry/utility room. I guess I had a better month than I thought!
Last night I did dishes, baked cookies for work, and worked on the candy fabric buckets. As soon as I put the cookies on the file cabinet at work this morning, my fellow employees were helping themselves. They are good with a morning cup of java or tea!
Woke up to snow this morning! Mother Nature is being mean!

3 comments:

Pauline Michaud said...

Oh my goodness, Patty. All I can say is Wow! Congratulations - that laundry room looks amazing. You must be so happy, and the good news is you get to enjoy it. I can't believe how much you get done in such a short amount of time. I tip my hat off to you. Moving the hot water tank to its new location sure makes the room look bigger and brighter. Hope you take a few moments to admire your work!

Cherie in St Louis said...

The flooring looks great! Hard to believe a water heater was in that tiny space in the corner! You definitely accomplished a LOT!! I feel like such a slug in comparison ;-)

It must be Mother Nature's April Fool's joke....big, fat flakes were falling here too :(

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Yes you had a terrific month and that floor makes the room look so fresh and new.

The snow missed us....and now going up to the 70s for the beginning of next week.