Friday, April 30, 2021

TGIF!

I am so glad it is Friday! I have a quilting friend coming tomorrow - unless she changes her mind. We both have been vaccinated and have been staying safe so we will be good. I will set up a sewing table for her and we will be more than 6' apart. I did get more 2 1/2" strips cut of off white to pair with the neutral prints. I found a couple larger pieces in the white/off white pile in the fabric storage room. The backing fabric has not arrived yet for the t-shirt quilt so I will probably work on making 16 patch blocks on Saturday as we visit.
I did take a stroll thru the yard after work and was happy to see the marigold and zinna seeds both coming up despite the way the temperatures have been varying. Marigolds
Zinnas
I have some Narcissus blooming too.
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

barbara woods said...

you to!

Robbie said...

Enjoy your weekend! Always fun to sit and quilt and talk and quilt with a friend! HA Enjoy that time!