Monday, July 15, 2019

Quilting like crazy!

I had lots of TDF to watch/listen to so I spent that time quilting baby quilts. I quilted three this weekend! I now only have two more to quilt then I can bind all 6 of them.

Friday evening I went to see my nephew play with Mark Lee Shannon. Mark is the guitar player for Michael Stanley. They sounded great and there was a big crowd. My nephew is on the right playing the steel guitar.

There was this cute little boy, I would guess about 3, that stood at the stage and just danced and stared at Michael.

2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Your quilts look great. I love that variegated thread in the quilting. Don't you just love how children can just let themselves go to the music!!
xx, Carol

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Quilted 3 in one weekend? Wow!