Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Binding, cooking, and watering

My evening went by quickly. The only work in the studio was pressing the fabric and cutting the binding for the African quilt. I have used this print - yes, another print! - in the past for other quilts made similar to this quilt. I just like the way it looks.
Here is a baby quilt I made back in 2012 using that black, white and gold print for the binding.

I spent the rest of the evening cooking food for lunches, washing dishes, and watering the squash. The squash plants are growing like crazy, but I still don't see much action in the way of seeing squash. I guess I need to be patient.

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I like prints for bindings too. It is just another artistic statement at the edge of the quilt.

Ann said...

It makes a lovely binding, Patty. I hope you see some squash blossoms soon.