Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Next quilt, the tour, and squash

While watching the TDF Stage 3 that I had taped (yes I use a VCR almost every day) I worked on pin basting the next baby quilt together. I will start quilting it tonight.
I will be quilting it with King Tut thread that Vicki of Colorways by Vicki had sent me.
My favorite rider, Peter Segan, came in 5th and added to his sprint points total. He now have 79 and is in the green jersey. It was a hilly stage toward the end of the stage. Many riders fell off the back including many of the sprinters, but Peter was able to stay with the first group.
I have lots of blossoms on squash so I sure hope I start seeing squash soon.

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

I'm so glad that thread has found a perfect quilt home!

barbara woods said...

shouldn't be much longer before you will be squash for supper

Kaja said...

Your squash have grown so fast!