Friday, July 12, 2019

All quilted

While watching the TDF I finished quilting that baby quilt. Here is the front and back all done.
I have five more tops to quilts which I will do and then once they are quilted I will bind all of them.

I had a bit of time so I went ahead and cut the backing for these five quilts.

I had bought a bunch this fabric with the hot air balloons. I think I bought 6 yards. Once that was gone I got out this other piece for backs. I think I bought 10 yards of it at like 3 or 4 dollars a yard.

When I got home from work yesterday there was this dark cloud over the house. I was hoping for some rain and did it ever deliver! It poured for about 10 minutes. A nice slow rain would have been nicer, but at least I didn't have to go water last night.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Kaja said...

I like how the prints in these blocks give the top so much movement. I can see that it's an efficient way to work, but can't imagine back 5 quilts at a time!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

You are really going to boost your number of finished quilts in a hurry this year. It's great to have so much backing fabric on hand.

I'm glad you finally got some rain. Now they are talking maybe tomorrow late that we might get some rain.

Ann said...

Congrats on having so many baby quilts in the queue. I bet they will be done and gone before you know it.