Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Work and fabric

I received some happy mail! eQuilter was having a sale and I needed some new prints to add to my stash for boxy pouches and project bags. Here is what I bought
Work was insane yesterday. I have gone from almost nothing to do for months to holy cow! I was being trained last week on how to do new hire orientation. Yesterday we had 12 or 13 new hires. It took the other lady and me all day to process everyone. I had almost 8,700 steps in from running around the office all day. So what did I do? Went home, got something to eat, mowed the small side yard and half the backyard, trimmed, and watered the plants. I physically crashed at 7:30. I just couldn't take one more step! LOL!! I ended up with 11,651 steps for the day. I am still a bit tired today. I did get my studio cleaned up a bit this morning and it looks a lot better. Had a request for another boxy pouch. Onward!

2 comments:

Vicki W said...

Wow, that was a busy day!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

That seems to be the way it goes, slow or crazy busy. I hope the new hires appreciate all of your knowledge about the company.
The fresh air probably did you good even if it was tiring. We are getting a little drizzle today, not the rain we really need. No mowing here until we get a good downpour. Grass is even turning brown in the shady back yard.