Thursday, June 8, 2023

More tote bag handles and fawn

I got another six handles made last evening. It isn't much, but I was tired. I will work on getting the bags made tonight and tomorrow.
I have seen that doe in the evening the last couple of days and she is much slimmer. Last evening I saw her fawns. Yes, she had twins! They must be at least 3 or 4 days old.
Momma was keeping a close eye on them as they wandered thru my backyard.
I will be not posting until Tuesday as I am off on Friday and Monday. The band has two shows this weekend with one being Sunday night. One of the shows is going to be a long van ride so I don't know what I will be able to get done this weekend. Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

You would think with all of that vegetation in the woods that they don't need to come into your yard to eat. They are cute though.

Vicki W said...

Have a great weekend and a fun time at the shows!

Robbie said...

How adorable!!! I love seeing the fawns...but then I worry about them! HA

Ann said...

I hope your show trip was fun. And that the deer have left something in your yard when you return.

Kaja said...

I know they eat stuff in the gardens, but they are so cute! I hope your shows went well.