Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Red and black t-shirt progress and rain

I sewed together all but two sets of piano key pieces for the red and black quilt. I got them pressed and pinned to the design wall so here is what it looks like now - BOLD which is what I was going for. 
I was concerned that I wouldn't have enough red t-shirt fabric to work with, but now that I have this much done I will be ok with what I have. We received another 1.1 inches of rain in the last 24 hours so the brown grass is getting back to being green. Nothing but sunshine for the next 5 days. That means I will be mowing and trimming.

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

It's going to be bold and awesome! We had a lit of wind today so I'll be spending tomorrow morning picking up sticks.

Anonymous said...

Such a FUN quilt, bold and graphic.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Yes, that is nice and bold!
That's great that you had a couple nice rains lately. We have only had .55" for the whole last month and only one chance of rain late Sunday into Monday.