Thursday, June 22, 2023

Busy day

i didn't have time to do any quilting. I had thawed out some ground chuck for meatballs and baked them last evening. This will be meals for several days. While the meatballs were baking I did dishes.
I have been walking in the morning before work instead of cross stitching; I would rather cross stitch! I can't walk at lunchtime because it's too hot and the UV rays are at their peak. I do try and get some cross stitching done at lunch now. I am working on this sweet little sampler. Who knows where I got the picture, but I am stitching it from the picture.
I am not obessessive that what I stitch is exactly like the original since I always add my own bit to each piece anyway. It is a fun little stitch so far.
After 37 minutes on the indoor bike to get my activity calories in for the day, I was done so I didn't water. The flowers and plants will just have to survive until tonight and I will give me a drink.

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

That is a nice little cross stitch sampler. I can see how you could easily change out the little motifs for ones that you want. I like the multicolor in this one too.