Friday, June 30, 2023

I am so glad it is Friday

It has been a heck of a week. I did get the eight drumhead cover tote bags sewn together last evening. I didn't bother turning them right side out. I can do that sitting at the merch booth when I have nothing to do.
I try and get my first 4300 - 4500 steps in before I work by walking the road at the office. A couple days it was just too humid and warm outside so I walk laps around the office. Last night this was the air quailty index
This is this morning's index. It was 63 out and humid so I walked my mile and got my 30 minutes of exercise inside this morning.
I am glad to be off for the next four days. I am not very happy at work. One of the PM's is all of a sudden in a big rush to get some jobs closed out so now they think it is only going to take 5 minutes to get this done. NOT! Then I was told I was going to another location and be on site for a big project. This is going to mess up things I already have scheduled. For this new project I have to be in a training session for SIX HOURS today! At least my zucchini plants greeted me this morning with some new blossoms.
Have a great 4th of July and I will catch up with you on the 5th. My big plans are to get the zucchini in the ground, work on the flooring and trim, and quilt on the Lorain t-shirt quilt.

3 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Our air quality was worse than that for 2 days and is going down steadily since the rain in parts of our area yesterday. You definitely don't want to be out exercising in it. The zucchinis look so healthy and happy. I hope you have some nice weather on your 4 days off.

Kaja said...

Your air quality looks horrendous! Happy 4th of July.

Ann said...

I'm so sorry about the air. We had a spell of that in CA and I had to stay inside constantly. Hooray for zucchini. I didn't plant any this year.