Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Pin-basting almost done, cross stitch finish, and zucchini

I am almost done with pin basting the t-shirt quilt. Interruptions and watering the plants got in the way of me finishing. I have circled the area that still needs pin basted.
I did finally get this small cross stitch piece done. This was suppose to be for me, but a girlfriend saw it and she said she would like to make it into a little pillow small and give it to a friend. I needed to change the bunny to a cat. Really? I went on the hunt for a cat. So now I can give this to her to finish. Now I have to decide if I want to stitch it again for me.
I saw last evening that one of my zucchini had a blossom on it and this morning the blossom opened! I have to get this in the ground before a zucchini starts to form. The poor thing is root bound.

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I have a few plants that need to get into the ground too. I hope you get lots of Zucchini blooms.