Tuesday, November 1, 2022

19th finish for 2022

Whew! It is done except for the label. I finished it this morning before work, so I didn't have time to hang it to take a proper picture. I will do that tonight, take the measurements, and post the picture tomorrow.
Last night was so busy. I had called my brother to wish him a happy birthday - yes, his b-day is on Halloween - and we got talking about ebikes. He and my SIL both have one and love them. My SIL can now keep up with him and their adult son - the musician - when they go for rides. My brother found a nice one for a good price on FB marketplace so we went to look at it. It was a half hour drive to an out of the way place. The bike was a medium frame and was too tall for me, but I at least got to try it out. It took me a bit longer to get home because by then it was dark so I couldn't read the street signs. I missed one turn and guessed correctly at two others. Gosh it was dark! Once I got to a familiar place, I was ok the rest of the way; it just took me longer. When I got home, I needed to get the rest of my active calories in on the indoor bike and get a few more stitches in the quilt. At least the quilt is done after 44 years!

2 comments:

swooze said...

Your log cabin is looking great! I’m sure you’ll be happy when it’s finished.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

That quilt has a great story to go with it. Time out lasted a long time.