Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Shield case picked up

Michael picked up the shield case last evening. The shield fit perfect. The only thing I needed to fix was the handle. It was too big. I ripped out the stitching that held one end of the handle, cut off about 2 - 3 inches, then restitched it. Michael was very happy with the case and was impressed that the shield fit perfectly.
I got home later than usual because of a dentist appointment, and I had a lot of minutes on the stationary bike to do to meet the day's goal, so no sewing happened. Michael was impressed with all the tote bags I had cut out. I will focus on working on them tonight.

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

By now Michael should know you are a super star! You have made enough cases/covers to know what you are doing.