Thursday, November 3, 2022

It's a start

I didn't have much time to work on my next project, but I at least got it started. These are all little kid t-shirts so even though I have 38 shirts, this quilt might not end up that big. Quite a few shirts have just a little logo or small design on them. I will figure out how to put the top together once I get more of the shirts cut and interfaced.
I am enjoying the marigolds I planted from seed in August. They are so tall and just covered with flowers.
I have one coneflower too!

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Your Marigolds went wild! I need to buy some seeds for the taller ones next year.

I have a few Coneflower buds with this warmer weather we are having. I doubt they will make it to blooming. My new Red shaggy center Coneflower has enough new growth that I think it will make it through the winter.