Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Geeze! What an evening!

Last evening was non-stop! First, I will show you that I finally got this cross stitch piece done.
After work I stopped at the library to drop of materials due, had to put air in the tires since my dashboard lite up with a low tire warning
got something to eat, threw a load in the washer, folded towels, cleaned off the big table because Michael was coming over, wrapped a present - it needs some ribbon
got a few minutes in on the stationary bike until Michael arrived. We tried sewing a length of PVC pipe in the hem of one of the banners. Decided it was too hard to nicely roll that long of a piece of fabric up so I took the stitching out and we just folded them. He showed me a picture of a display for a one time only t-shirt for the Lorain show next week. The picture of his head sticks out so the display is 3D. Isn't that a hoot?!
Then Michael needs a carrying case for a Plexiglas sound panel. I showed him a piece of heavy vinyl fabric that has a flannel-like fabric on the wrong side that Peg gave me Sunday. He thought that would be great and he had his dad, my brother, send me pictures and measurements. I need to get this done by this weekend.
After Michael left the clothes went in the dryer, I picked the meat off a chicken that had been warming up on the stove, got the rest of my minutes in on the bike, then went to bed.

3 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Yes, that was a busy evening! I hope you were able to sleep well after all of that social stimulation and exercise.

Vicki W said...

You are the best aunt ever!

Linda Garcia said...

You are the greatest! You sew all these cool covers and carriers for your nephew and family members. They must think you are a miracle worker since they always want them on super short notice. You are sew generous!!!