Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Handle-mania!

I'm plugging away on the tote bag handles. I have a bunch more pressed and ready for topstitching. I do not match the thread color to the fabric. I am using up weird colors and odds and ends. I am just giving these away; no need to be fussy.
So my big plans for the four-day holiday weekend are to make bags, work the show, spend some time recovering from the show, watch some football, and maybe get back to the t-shirt quilt. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I hope you are getting some warmer weather for the show (or is it inside?). This week or 40 -50s is nice after that cold week. We may hit 60 today.

Vicki W said...

I hope you get a break for Thanksgiving dinner! Have a great weekend.

Pauline Michaud said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Patty. I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday and that you have a very productive tote making weekend!

Kathy S. said...

Wow! Definitely mass producing the tote bags. I know you will get them done. The sheild case came out great too. Have a great Thanksgiving. I'm also thankful that you are mass producing tote bags and not masks. That's progress.