Friday, November 4, 2022

A few more t-shirts cut and interfaced

I cut up t-shirts and pressed on the interfacing for over an hour last night, but it doesn't look like I did that much. LOL!! So far there are quite a few shirts that just have a small logo on them. I set those aside until I get the shirts with bigger designs cut out first. I do like that brown shirt with the skulls on it.
The weather is going to be nice this weekend so I think I will find some time to finish sanding that table. I need to blow leaves to the woods while they are dry - it might rain next weekend- and mow the grass one last time. I would like to get a dent make in cutting up those t-shirts too. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Vicki W said...

I've got so much leaf blowing to do this weekend it's unreal. I'm just glad that my blower battery only lasts 20 minutes so I get a lot of breaks!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

We're getting the rain this weekend so I can't do leaves again until next week.