Friday, November 11, 2022

Now we're cooking!

I now have the center of the t-shirt quilt sewn together! Yeah!
I laid out all of the little bits that I will be using for two of the borders. The other two borders will be piano key improv pieced using the leftover t-shirt material.
My plans for the weekend are to finish those banners for my nephew and work on the t-shirt quilt. I have a quilting friend coming to visit on Sunday. She has a bunch of non-quilting fabric to bring me that she has accumulated from several people. I plan on using the fabric for tote bags for the merch booth. Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

The T-shirt quilt is looking great, wonderful variety of colors.

Ann said...

Incorporating the remaining t-shirts as piano keys is clever. The main parts look good. Enjoy your busy weekend.

Vicki W said...

The quilt is coming along great!

Robbie said...

You are my hero for sure...Another T shirt quilt? Oh my goodness! You are the best!

swooze said...

Great job!

Kathy S. said...

The t-shirt quilt looks great! It's such a great mix of shirts that you can checkerboard it like that.

Woohoo on making more tote bags with non-quilty FREE materials. Can't wait to see them. Happy sewing.