Monday, October 31, 2022

Almost done

The quilt should be done, but I was incredibly tired on Saturday so I didn't get much done. I don't know if it was from the flu shot, but every time I sat down I fell asleep. I did finally get the quilting done and the binding attached. I couldn't find the original piece of fabric I had saved all those years ago because I wanted the binding to match the centers. I found a piece that was very close in color and now have one and one half sides to do the hand stitching. The fabric is very easy to push a needle thru so the stitching is going fast. I brought the quilt to work on at lunch in case I can't walk because of rain. It will be done tonight so it will be an October finish!

3 comments:

Robbie said...

You never cease to amaze me!!!!

Pauline Michaud said...

Way to go! You must be really happy with your progress. This is a great finish.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Yay!! A monster size finish!