Friday, November 18, 2022

Weekend plans

Last night I went to dinner with a friend. We had Mexican and I didn't get a picture until we were done - LOL!!
I needed to give her a Xmas present that I knew she needed to use for Thanksgiving. I bought her a dozen dessert plates. She had mentioned needing dessert plates when we went on a road trip about a month ago.   She brought me one of the gifts she bought for me. It now replaces Mr. Bones at my cubical. Yes, that is a spool on the snowman's head instead of a top hat and he has a tape measure scarf! So cute!
I was up early this morning and I got 12 more tote bags cut out.
My plans for the weekend are: tonight, cut out more bags, Saturday and Sunday - sew bags. I also need to make that carrying case for the plexiglass panel.  Doesn't like I will have time to get the other borders sewn together for that t-shirt quilt. This will all happen as long as I keep my energy up and I feel better. I feel kind of lousy right now. I hope I don't have to spend time shoveling either; it is snowing right now and starting to stick. I don't plan on going anywhere this weekend; too much sewing to do!  Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I hope you didn't get too much snow. We just have a light dusting but it is really cold out.
Have fun sewing those bags.