Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Half way

The center section of the t-shirt quilt is half sewn together. Yeah! I will be putting a border on it. Linda G, stayed tuned because I will post how I make improv piano key border pieces. I believe I will need some for the border of this quilt.
I had to take a picture of my ornamental grass when I got home. The sun reflecting off the grass was so pretty, and this is the first year they have gotten those feathery plumbs. The burgundy color is so pretty. I believe it was two years ago I had dug up this bed and divided the grass. This is about the best this front has looked.

4 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I think all of the trees, bushes and plants are prettier this fall than they have been in many years. The plumes are so pretty on the grass.

Pauline Michaud said...

Your ornamental grass looks awesome! What a pretty sight to come home to. I'm loving the t-shirt quilt - it's going to be another beautiful one.

Linda Garcia said...

I am a little behind on reading, but I am catching up today, so I will stay tuned!
Thanks!!

Kathy S. said...

Oh the sun on the ornamental grass does look pretty! I have some like that. Just wait... the plumes will look pretty covered in snow as well. Some people trim it way back. I have trimmed it in years past. I like it covered with snow... I'm not trimming mine this year.