Friday, May 28, 2021

And the crowd roars ....

because I finally have the quilting done on the t-shirt quilt! I decided to work on the last shirt too and it went quickly. I laid the quilt out on my big table this morning to take a picture, then forgot to take the picture! LOL!!! Here is the top anyway.
I had just enough time to mow the front yard before I went to bed. Rain was forecasted for Friday and the grass was in need of a haircut. I am glad I cut it because it is raining today. We need the rain so I am not complaining at all! I did get a bit more stitched on the stocking. That will be a hobby horse and on the trunk is a candlestick. There was suppose to be a bowl of apples on the trunk too, but I am skipping that part. The apples seem out of place and makes the design too cluttered. SO here is where I was and where I am now.
I have a long list of things I would like to do over the three day weekend including binding and labeling the t-shirt quilt. Let's see what I can actually get done. Have a great holiday weekend!

6 comments:

Pauline Michaud said...

Roar! Great job finishing that quilting. And I can't get over how fast the cross-stitching is coming along. I've always loved cross-stitching, but for some reason, I can't do it as it makes me dizzy - don't know why, just something to do with my eyes I guess. I used to be able to do needlepoint, and now I can't do it anymore. There's lots of other things for me to do, so that's okay.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Trimming and binding and a finish this weekend! That sounds good. I haven't finished anything this month....maybe time to get at it.

swooze said...

Enjoy your weekend!

Kaja said...

Yay! Well done. I am hoping for a sunny weekend so not much quilting here, but I'll look forward to your finish next week.

Ann said...

Congratulations on finishing the quilting. I have a real love/hate relationship with quilting.
We've had a few dry days so I've been busy weeding. A week of rain starting tomorrow. And we need it, too.

barbara woods said...

love your cross stitch, I always read your blog even if I don't comment