Thursday, May 20, 2021

Lots of progress

I was off work yesterday with a headache that just wouldn't go away. As long as I sat quietly, I could still keep my hands busy. I turned on the TV, clicked on a movie channel and quilted. If I got tired, I just watched the movie. I now have 75% of the t-shirt quilt quilted! The green circled area is done.
Here is a close up of the pink shirt.
I did get a little farther on the Xmas stocking on Tuesday and this morning. I now have the Xmas tree done except for the details that need added for the candles. Here is where I was and where I am now. It will be nice to stitch with another color!

4 comments:

Frog Quilter said...

Nice progress on both the T Shirt and cross stitch.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

You are in the home stretch now with the quilting. I think you had a deadline on it?
I used get headaches that just wouldn't go away but I have finally gotten past that. My dad always told me he had never had a headache. I can't imagine that.

Vicki W said...

Oooh, you jumped way ahead on the quilt!

Kaja said...

I love how the back looks - it's worth going round all the lettering just to get that on the reverse.