Thursday, May 13, 2021

Guess what?

Your right; I am still working on the t-shirt quilt and the stocking. If you like to see progress on projects, this is the place! Not real exciting, but it is what is going on right now. Between cooking for lunches and laundry here is what I got done yesterday. SO on the t-shirt quilt I got that yellow shirt quilted.
I outlined the area quilted in green so I could see my progress. I have a ways to go! LOL!
Here is my progress on the stocking - where I was and where I am now.
There was frost here again this morning. Looks like the night time temps are going to finally warm up a bit starting tomorrow. So far everything in my yard has survived the cold temps.

3 comments:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Oh but it is coming along!! that is great quilting for that Quilt!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

With all you pack into a day I think you are making good progress on the quilt.
I don't think we had frost any of the nights they predicted it but it is going to be in the 40s tonight and then the 50s at night the rest of the week. Time to get my porch pots planted and out there.

Vicki W said...

You are making great progress on both projects. You never waste a minute! You are my time management idol.