Wednesday, May 5, 2021

More 16 patch pieces, progress on the Xmas stocking

I finished up pressing the neutral 16 patch strips that were left and slicing them into units. There is enough pieces for 42 more blocks.
So with the 32 previously cut, that gives me 74 blocks. I need 30 blocks for a baby quilt so I will scrounge around for compatible fabrics and make another 16 blocks so I can put together three tops.
I cleaned off my big table and will be pressing the backing for the t-shirt quilt tonight. Maybe I will even start pin basting it.
I got a bit more done on the Xmas stocking. My sister volunteered to finish this for me, but since I completed my two counted cross stitch UFO's and completed two new starts, I decided I would go ahead and work on this since I have nothing else to stitch. I am trying to get the window area completed and started outlining the window and drapery. I still need to stitch the snow flakes. Here is where I was and where I am.

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

With blocks for 3 quilts you can play around and make all of them almost alike or purposely made 3 that look different than each other.