Monday, January 27, 2020

Where have I been?

I have been under the weather since Friday. This cold is a whopper! I thought I was feeling better on Saturday so I managed to get a lot of the t-Shirt quilt sewn together. The section on the left is done except for straightening the bottom and top. I will do that once I get the right side sewn together.
I was wrong about thinking this cold was not going to hang around long. I was tired on Sunday and Sunday night I tried to go to bed early and ended up coughing and blowing my nose for two straight hours which was totally exhausting. I just wanted to go to sleep. I was aching all over so bad this morning I texted in sick. I just don't want to give this to someone else so I just use another sick day. Let's hope the Excedrin I took when I got up will kick in and make me feel a bit better.

5 comments:

Vicki W said...

I love how bright the shirts in this quilt are. I sure hope that you feel better soon!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Sorry you have been sick. It just went through my grandson's family.
Rest, Rest, Rest.
xx, Carol

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

That T-shirt quilt is going to be pretty with all of the variety of colors. Hope you are feeling better tomorrow.

barbara woods said...

You may need to go to the Dr.

Kaja said...

Isn't it the worst thing when all you need to do is sleep but it's the last thing your body can let you do? I hope you will soon be over the worst but in the meantime, keep on taking it easy.