Monday, January 13, 2020

Time to regroup

Sunday I got to stay home for awhile and get some laundry and cleaning done. I hadn't been home much the last three days with working at my brother's house so I was a bit behind. I hadn't even had time to open the mail!

I had to put away all the tools I had taken to his house to fix things and dumped out what I had brought home. I tried not to come home with anything, but I did. Everyone was collecting loose change and I ended up with it to roll. I found a few pins that I will add to my rock quilt wall hangings along with a few picks and some laminated passes. There was also some foreign coins.

As I was cleaning up I found another bag with more change that I had picked up when cleaning out his basement for the mold guys.

I got these two groups of coins wrapped.

Next was labeling two quilts for him to take back with him for a fellow he is working for. One was that lap sized quilt.
Then it was off to another brother's house to have lunch with my SIL, their son, and the brother that is selling the house. Once I got home I finished cleaning off my big table by putting away all the scraps I had been working on. I am switching tasks to t-shirts quilts. I have to have two done by May. That seems so far away, but it takes me up to two months to make one so I have to get started on these. I am going to work on the top for the commission first.
Here is the pile of t-shirts and the interfacing ready to go!

I will have to sew together that top on the design wall
so I can use it for the t-shirts.

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Your design walls will be tied up for awhile with 2 T-shirt quilts to design.

Ann said...

I’m glad you are straightening up for two major projects. And doubly glad you’ve finished at your brother’s house. At least, I hope you have.