Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Next - the backing

Thank you all for your well wishes! I am feeling so much better! I talked to several people that were sitting at the same table as I was with the guy that was spreading his germs at the company meeting we all attended. Out of the five people that were sitting at the table with the guy who was coughing and sneezing, four of us got sick! I told the guys at the trailer this morning, that the germ spreader ought to be banned from the job trailer until he is well. From what I heard the germ spreader is still sick.

I did get the backing fabric for the t-shirt quilt tossed in the washer. The woman who commissioned the t-shirt quilt picked this fabric. I think it will look good.

I got my sewing machine back last Friday. It is still sitting in the foyer. I haven't had the energy to carry it down to the studio. My other machine is working ok for now so I will just continue to use it.

1 comment:

Vicki W said...

That was quick turnaround for the sewing machine!