Tuesday, January 28, 2020

T-shirt top progress

I felt horrible Monday morning; I ached all over. I made myself get up and take a couple of Excedrin. After it kicked in I was feeling better. I did some work on the computer and watched the Grammys that I had taped. By noon I decided to sew. I now have the top all sewn together! I still need to trim the top and bottom. I was pushing it to get that last seam sewn, but I just wanted to get this top sewn together.

I had sewn this top together in sections.
I will have to get the backing fabric washed tonight.

Thanks for all you good wishes that my cold goes away. I slept really good last night and will be back at work today. The coughing has subsided - thank goodness! I think I have turned the corner!

4 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Glad you are feeling better. There is so much illness going around we have been mostly staying in unless we need to go out in public. Quilt top looks great.
xx, Carol

Vicki W said...

So glad to hear that you are feeling better!

barbara woods said...

since Tommy has COPD we try to stay at home

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

The top looks great! Glad you had the extra day off to recover.